Gallagher S10 Charger
The Gallagher S10 Solar Energizer is a fully portable solar energizer built to power up to 3 miles / 15 acres of single wire fence and boasts several solar technology improvements (over other solar chargers like the s17 and s20) that make it ideal for garden protection, temporary grazing applications, livestock and pet containment. The S10 will continue to work up to 3 weeks without the sun.
The S10 is smaller, lighter and more powerful than it's predecessor the S17, making it the perfect solution for most portable fencing projects as well as garden pest protection and even small horse and livestock areas. It is very tough, drop resistant, including waterproof casing with built-in lightning protection. It is designed to be left outside in all weather conditions.
The S10 has a 360 degree mounting capability, making it easy to mount onto a post that is already part of the fence line, no matter what direction the post is facing. Easily face you S10 towards the sun.
- Stored Joules: 0.1
- Output Joules: 0.08
- Distance Powered: Up to 3 miles / 15 acres (single wire)
- If you would like fence & ground leads added to your order please select the leads option in the dropdown above. The S10 does not ship with fence/ground leads by default no matter where purchased.
- Quickly and easily installed
- Works up to 3 weeks without the sun
- Drop resistant and waterproof casing with built-in lightning protection
- Automatically slows down at night when livestock are less active to conserve battery power
3 year warranty
Stock Commonly Controlled
Gallagher S10 Overview Video
Gallagher S10 Lab Tests Video
Gallagher S10 Features
Product Manuals & Other InfoEnergizer Chart: See how the Gallagher S10 Charger compares to other Energizers
- Miles Single-Wire Fence: 3 mi
- Miles Mult-Wire Fence: 1 mi
- Approx. Acreage: 10 acres
- Stored Energy: 0.1 joules
- Output Energy: 0.08 joules
- Voltage Rating: 7 kV
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Fence Chargers
- Product #: G341404
- Color: black/orange
- Ideal Uses: Temporary and remote fencing without access to 110V power
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
We Also Recommend