Gallagher B700 Charger
The Gallagher B700 is built for heavy load operation in remote areas. Great for areas that tend to grow heavy or wet weeds along your fence line, the B700 will be sure to push plenty of power to keep animals contained and predators out.
- Stores 7 Joules of energy.
- Battery consumption is 500 million amps on 12 volts.
- Uses a 12 volt deep cycle rechargeable battery - battery not included.
- For remote areas with charging facilities, powers up to 25 miles of multi-wire permanent fence.
- Switch to select high, medium and low power settings.
- When battery voltage drops to approximately 11.5 volts, unit slows to half speed to conserve power.
- When the battery needs recharging the indicator light flashes red and the pulse interval is extended to conserve battery energy.
- When the battery is flat the energizer will stop and the light will be red constantly.
- Neon fence indicator light flashes with each pulse at approximately 3kV and above will indicate fence condition, if the fence is overloaded the indicator will either flash intermittently or not at all.
- One fully charged 12 volt 100 amp hour battery will operate for approximately 8 days on high power, 14 days on low power.
- 3 year warranty
Stock Commonly Controlled
Manuals & Other Information
- Miles Single-Wire Fence: 73.9 mi
- Miles Mult-Wire Fence: 25 mi
- Approx. Acreage: 200 acres
- Stored Energy: 7 joules
- Output Energy: 5.3 joules
- Voltage Rating: 7 kV
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Fence Chargers
- Product #: G39500
- Color: black/orange
- Ideal Uses: Permanent electric fencing in remote areas that have no access or unreliable access to outlet power
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
We Also Recommend