Gallagher M300 Charger
- Gallagher M300 Stores up to 3 Joules of energy.
- Powers up to 85 acres of multi-wire permanent fence.
- Quickscan Output Voltage bar graph: shows output voltage of the energizer at a glance
- Best suited for small pastures.
Stock Commonly Controlled
Installing Your Gallagher M300
Step 1. Install Your Energizer
Mount your M300 on a wall, inside, out of reach of children. Install in a location that is a safe distance from direct heat (heated metal walls, exhaust, etc) and away from the possibility of physical damage caused by other machinery.
You'll have an easier time if you install your energizer in an frequently accessed location as the alarms and indicators give you valuable information on the current status of your fence and help prevent problems.
Step 2. Connect Your Ground
Using underground cable, attach your energizer to your grounding system (strip 2-4 inches off either end to achieve a good connection). After attaching your cable to the M300's green ground connection, tighten the clamps over the exposed wire and repeat when connecting your undergate cable to your ground.
Step 3. Connect Your Fence
Connect the M300's red output terminal to the fence using underground cable and attach the other end of the cable to your fence line. Typically simple joint clamps can be used for this.
Step 4. Turn On Your M300
Plug your M300 into your power outlet and turn the switch to ON.
See below for the M300's full installation and instruction manual...
Manuals & Other Information
- Miles Single-Wire Fence: 44.3 mi
- Miles Mult-Wire Fence: 15 mi
- Approx. Acreage: 85 acres
- Stored Energy: 3 joules
- Output Energy: 2.3 joules
- Voltage Rating: 7 kV
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Fence Chargers
- Product #: G380504
- Warranty: 2 Years - Including Lighting & Power Surge
- Color: black/orange
- Ideal Uses: Small to medium-sized paddocks and pastures with access to outlet power
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
We Also Recommend